Sunday, November 10, 2013

happy second birthday

i do not like birthdays.
i do not like them i say.
i do not want to celebrate it,
nope, not one tiny bit.

ok, that's actually a lie. because i totally love birthdays. but this is one birthday i am not ready to celebrate. there are balloons and streamers and a birthday cake i made. and we'll celebrate. she'll open presents. we'll all laugh and smile. but there will be a little part of my heart that is sad today. and it's only sad because time is going by way too fast. and i don't know how to slow it down. i can't believe my baby is two today.





















oh, my kinsley girl. words can not even begin to describe my love for you. my only hope is that you can feel it. and one day when you have a little girl of your own, only then will you begin to understand my love for you.

happy second birthday sweet girl.

love you to the moon and back,
mommy

ps. if you figure out a way to stop growing, please feel free to stay two years old forever.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl. My daughter is 2 as well and one of my favorite ages.

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) Kinsley! Of all those pictures, that coca cola one still gets me every.time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a stinking cutie! Seriously though I have so enjoyed psuedo-sharing some of these moments and milestones of your sweet little Kinsley over these past 2 years. She is so blessed to have you for her mama!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...