Friday, June 14, 2013

first and last

Well, my first baby did it. Kayla finished her first year of school. I'm so proud.
She's come so far, learned so much.

She can write in sentences. She can count by 5's and 10's.
She can add and subtract. She can read! That last one amazes me the most.

She lost her two bottom baby teeth. Those holes were cute,
and now they are filled with 2 big adult teeth. 

She got glasses.

And she went from wearing a size 5 slim to a size 7 slim!
Every time I bought her new jeans I would have to buy her more.

Now onto the fun part...
the pictures from the first day of school....to the last.




 a little blurry but oh well.


I can't believe that's it. That it's over.
I now have a first grader.

3 comments:

  1. I love backpack pictures. I'm so glad you did them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearing L read was the most amazing to me too! Still is and he's now going into 2nd grade. It's great that you took these pictures to compare, it's amazing what 9 months can do!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...