Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Kayla's in a commercial!! (and life lately)

A couple of months ago Kayla did a taping for a commercial. It's a short little commercial to thank police officers for keeping our schools safe. It will air soon on a local channel here in Richmond, VA. But I'm so excited, and so is Kayla. I mean, how many kids can say they are on tv??

(WUPV-CW Richmond)

video

We haven't been up to much lately. Just hanging out, seeing friends here and there, attending one of my friends wedding. We've been staying home mostly. I kinda feel like I'm at a stand still. Just waiting for Kayla to finish her first year of school in a couple of weeks. How that is even possible is beyond me. I'm going to have a first grader! 

You know how when you have a baby people tell you time goes by so fast? Well, when they go to school it goes by even faster.

Here are some pics of our life lately. Some big camera ones but mostly phone ones. Hope you all have a great week and hopefully I'll be back with something more interesting to say soon.



Love this photo of Kinsley on the trampoline. It was taken on my phone but it's getting printed, big.






We had some visitors!




And this one is very into bugs lately. And mama doesn't like it but I'm trying to.


I'm hoping the caterpillar lasts in his cocoon, she is super excited about him changing into a butterfly.




And one last one.


2 comments:

  1. That trampoline pic is A-MAZING. End of story.

    And the one of the three girls sitting around the table and little chairs is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...